Angela Evans, Principal
2405 Wickliffe Road
Upper Arlington, Ohio 43221
Phone: (614) 487-5150
Building Opens at:
9:15 am - 12:05 pm
1:05 pm - 3:50 pm
Welcome to the Wickliffe PTO Website
We are excited to launch our new PTO website for the 2020/2021 school year! This year is going to look different, but we are in this together. As we navigate a new building, new schedule, and a new normal, we hope you visit our site often. Our goal for this website is to offer you a hub for all information pertaining to the Wickliffe PTO community. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact us!
Restaurant Fundraiser - Rita's Italian Ice
5/26/2021 3:00 pm
MARK YOUR CALENDAR: Our May restaurant fundraiser will be on Wednesday May 26th at Rita's Italian Ice on Henderson. Treat your kids (and yourself) to celebrate the end of the school year! Visit anytime from 3:00pm – 10:00pm, show them this flyer or mention Wickliffe, and Wickliffe PTO will receive 20% back!Read More
Vote for PTO 2021/2022 Executive Board
5/24/2021 5:29 pm
Please VOTE HERE to approve the executive board slate for next year!... and, if you are interested in getting involved with the PTO, you can indicate that on this form too. There are still many, many committee positions that we need to fill. We truly hope that you will consider reaching out to us to get involved.
THANK YOU for being members of the Wickliffe PTO, the PTO is in fabulously capable and AMAZING hands as I pass the reigns on to Dawn Hofherr. Enjoy your summer! Take some time to relax and rejuvenate and hopefully next fall we will all be able to be back together, in person, in some sense of normalcy.
GO WICKLIFFE WOLVES!
5/24/2021 11:00 am
There is currently no charge for elementary students to buy school lunch through the end of the school year due to a USDA National Waiver.
- IN-SCHOOL: Students let their teacher know their lunch choice on the day (no ordering ahead). To view the full lunch menu, with meal descriptions and nutrition information click here. Below is this week's lunch menu:
- ONLINE ACADEMY: the meal pickup services will continue. Updated information and details will come from Ms. Evans, and on the UA Nutritional Services webpage here.
If you have any questions, please contact our Nutritional Services department at (614) 487-5244, or by emailing email@example.com.Read More
Spring Book Fair
5/8/2021 11:03 am
PTO - Open Positions for 2021/22
5/4/2021 8:00 pm
Adopt A Teacher/Staff Member!
5/3/2021 10:35 am
May is the last month of the school year and teacher appreciation week, making this a great month to sign up! :)
We want to show the teachers and staff at Wickliffe how much we appreciate all of their hard work and support during the school year! We invite you to sign up and adopt a teacher or staff member today. Up to 3 families can sign up to adopt the same teacher/staff member.
During the time you have adopted the teacher/staff member let them know that you are thinking about them! Send them encouraging e-mails, mail them a card, drop off a small treat at the Front Office, etc.
You do not need to spend a lot of money adopting the teacher/staff member just let them know you and your family are thinking about them and are thankful for all of the hard work!
Wickliffe Class of 2020 Art Project
4/26/2021 2:41 pm
Daily Symptom Checks
4/26/2021 6:00 am
Dr. Imhoff shared this message from our school nurses, on the symptoms to watch for before sending our students to school each day:
- Daily symptom checks: Please continue to conduct a daily symptom check at home for any symptoms related to COVID-19 — fever of 100.4ºF or higher, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore threat, new or worsened nasal congestion, nausea or vomiting, and diarrhea. If your student is experiencing any of these symptoms, please keep them home, and you may call your school nurse, Janice Walsh, for advice.
For more information, the UA school district's responsible restart webpage is here.Read More
3/1/2021 8:30 am
Thank you to all who have donated snacks and drinks for the teachers and staff members. The teachers and staff real enjoy and appreciate the treats and drinks! We need your help to keep it going!
If you would like to contribute individual prepackaged food and drinks, our amazing teachers would really appreciate it. Please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/teacher_appreciation
- Please drop your items off at Kelley Swiney's porch at 3942 Newhall Rd (or order online and have the snacks delivered to Kelley's address).
- Requested items include: candy, chips, cookies, nuts, trailmix, soda, San Pellegrino flavored water, La Croix, cold brew coffee.
If you have any questions please contact Jennifer Waddell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!Read More
THANK YOU sponsors!
Your support enables us to find ways to provide educational and enrichment opportunities for our students, while supporting our teachers and staff! Check out our sponsorships page to view a full list of sponsors and to learn more about becoming a 2020/2021 Sponsor!
Level 1 Sponsors