Thank you to Mrs. Oberlin's class for helping to plant spring bulbs and fall flowers in the planters around the school.
For winter beautification, we need to start collecting winter greenery, birch or dogwood twigs (faux or real), faux berries or red long-stemmed leaves, pinecones, etc. Please send anything you have to school with your child labeled for PTO or drop it in the front office for Marta Ackley, our beautification lead.
The Beautification committee is a group of parents and students that work to make our school grounds look beautiful!
During the school year, we:
- upkeep our gardens and planters
- organize clean-up events
- ensure that our planters and gardens are watered (and we look for help with this!)
- organize the spring flower sale
- work with community members for flower and plant donations
- work with the district maintenance crew on improvements to our building grounds
We are always looking for volunteers, if you would like to join us contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wickliffe Garden's first year was a great success!