- Monday, May 23
- Wednesday, May 25
- Monday, May 30
- Tuesday, May 31
- Wednesday, June 1
- Thursday, June 2
- Monday, September 5
- Monday, November 7
Angela Evans, Principal
2405 Wickliffe Road
Upper Arlington, Ohio 43221
Phone: (614) 487-5150
School Day: 8:15 a.m.-2:50 p.m.
Building opens at 8:00 a.m.
Report an Absence »
Welcome to the Wickliffe PTO Website
Welcome to Wickliffe PTO website! Our goal for this website is to offer you a hub for all information pertaining to the Wickliffe PTO community. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact us!
PTO general meeting
5/23/2022 9:17 am
5/23/2022 9:13 am
It’s almost the end of the year, so here is information about the library as May winds down.
Book Due Dates:
Thursday, May 19 — Last day for students to check out books for choice reading.
Monday, May 23 — Books are due back in the library
As always, if students need books for a school project, they may keep them longer.
Student overdue notices will be sent home as soon as possible, so students and parents will know what needs to be returned or paid for (if books are lost or damaged).Read More
Beautification needs Volunteers for Summer!
5/23/2022 9:09 am
Hi All! Our students have been working hard to get our new raised garden beds planted with veggies and native pollinator plants. As the school year wraps up, we will need help maintaining the gardens over the summer. We are asking for families to volunteer to water and weed the garden one week each over the summer months. Pick a week on the sign-up genius below- more details will be sent once you have volunteered for a slot. Thanks!
Lost & found and label fundraiser
5/17/2022 8:44 am
Calling volunteers for FIELD DAY!
5/3/2022 12:33 pm
On Tuesday, May 31, Wickliffe will be participating in the Super Games Field Day thanks to the generosity of the Wickliffe PTO. This is the type of field day where the Adventure Education Company “Super Games” from Worthington brings the big equipment to the field area outside, along with water games and other activities on the blacktop. We are excited to be bringing back field day as our students haven’t had the opportunity to experience this these last two years. That being said, in order to make this day a success, we need the help of our caregivers!
If you would like to volunteer, please use this link to sign up: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050C4CABAD28A4F49-wickliffe.
You may also email your response Mrs. Ritchey, our physical education teacher, at email@example.com. As we get closer to the event, Mrs. Ritchey will contact caregivers directly to provide details.
Morning session - 8:30-11:05 a.m.
Eirich, Kernan, Giles, Tasio, Blake, Bell, Jentgen, Hamilton, Silverman, Mabry
Afternoon session 12:05-2:30 p.m.
Craycraft, Pilutti, Coplin, Blair, Nocera, Oberlin, Hughes, DW, Williams, Miller
Wickliffe fifth grade celebrations!
5/3/2022 9:06 am
Dear fifth grade families,
Please see the information below regarding upcoming events and activities for our fifth graders.
Wickliffe fifth grade celebrations:
- Fifth grade only outdoor lunches - Thursdays, May 5, 12, 19 and 26 - during lunch time - thank you to the parents who have volunteered to help!
- Fifth grade party - Wednesday, May 25, 3-5 p.m. (Wickliffe playground/blacktop area). The fifth graders will enjoy pizza, a DJ, The Kona Ice truck, games, and more! We need to know if your student is attending, any food allergies, and how they will be getting home! Please note, students cannot leave the party early. Please complete this form by Wednesday, May 18. Pick-up following the party will be on the back side of the building (morning car drop off area on Eastcleft). Thank you to all of the parents who have signed up to volunteer! Here is a link to the sign up sheet.
- Fifth grade town meeting/graduation - Wednesday, June 1, at 8:45 a.m. in the school gym. The whole school will come together as the teachers, staff, and students celebrate our graduating fifth graders. Only parents/closest caregivers of fifth graders are invited to attend due to limited space, and the town meeting will be recorded to share with extended family.
- Students should arrive to school as normal, and are encouraged to wear their graduation t-shirt.
- Parents and caregivers can enter the school building at 8:30 a.m. - please sign-in and take a visitor sticker.
- Following the town meeting, there will be a cookie reception by the wishing tree at the front of the building for the fifth graders, their fourth grade classmates, and fifth grade parents and caregivers who attended the town meeting, ending at 10:45 a.m. We're looking forward to celebrating with you!
- Fifth grade clap out - Wednesday, June 1, at 12:15 p.m.
- The clap out will take place in two parts - one inside the building and one outside. Fifth graders will tour the halls inside the building so the school can clap for them; families will be doing the clap out outside of the building.
- We will begin the inside portion of the clap out at around 12:15 p.m. This means our fifth graders will be exiting the 4/5 doors around 12:30 p.m. for the families’ part of the clap out. Please arrive by 12:15 p.m.
- Review the diagram here so you know the path that the fifth graders will take during the outside clap out. We are asking that families please spread out along this path so the fifth graders are cheered for the entire time.
- Feel free to make a sign congratulating ALL fifth graders on their accomplishment.
- As the kids pass, please feel free to make your way to the castle playground where our fifth graders will gather for pictures. (Fifth graders are encouraged to wear their graduation t-shirts on the last day of school!)
- If you plan to take your child home after the clap out, please make arrangements as to where they need to meet you. Otherwise, fifth graders should return to their classrooms for regular dismissal.
Please contact Lauren Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Fifth Grade Graduation Planning Team
Want to get more involved next year?
4/25/2022 7:53 pm
As this school year winds down, we are turning our focus to planning for the next school year. Our success as a parent organization is a reflection of our volunteers... we couldn't do it without you. If you have thought about getting more involved next year but aren't sure how, please reach out to us! We are actively searching to fill many different opportunities. Email email@example.com to let us know your interests and we will match you with an opportunity that fits your interests, skills, and time commitment!
Help our new garden grow!
4/11/2022 7:38 pm
Our new garden needs:
- potting soil for the six new garden boxes
- a place to keep gardening tools like a small plastic shed or deck box that we can place near the garden
Lunchtime volunteers needed!
3/28/2022 10:04 pm
Thank you to all of our 2021-2022 sponsors!
2021-2022 Sponsor »
Support from our sponsors enables us to find ways to provide education and enrichment opportunities for our students, while supporting our teachers and staff! Check out our sponsors page to learn more about becoming a 2021/2022 Sponsor!