- Thursday, September 30
- Friday, October 1
- Monday, October 4
- Tuesday, October 12
- Thursday, October 21
- Sunday, October 24
- Monday, November 1
- Tuesday, November 2
- Tuesday, November 9
Angela Evans, Principal
Tim Barton, Interim Principal
2405 Wickliffe Road
Upper Arlington, Ohio 43221
Phone: (614) 487-5150
School Day: 8:15 a.m.-2:50 p.m.
Building opens at 8:00 a.m.
Report an Absence »
Your PTO Dollars at Work!
8/30/2021 4:15 pm
As a PTO, we are often asked "How is our money being used?". One of many things that we do is fund various projects for the school. Last year, the Wickliffe Arts and Design team presented the PTO with the opportunity to fund a few art installations in and around our school. We love what the team came up with and believe that projects like these are what make Wickliffe so special! Check out these art installations the next time you are in the building!
Join the PTO
8/14/2021 9:12 pm
One of the easiest ways to support all the work that we do, is to join the PTO! By joining the PTO, you will be able to:
- Access the school directory to help connect with other families in your child’s class.
- Receive communications on the many programs and activities the PTO provides throughout the year for our Wickliffe families, teachers, staff, and students.
- Contribute to the PTO fundraising efforts - The fee is $25 per family for the year and goes directly to fund our many programs and activities.
Please visit https://www.wickliffepto.org/pto_membership to join the PTO today!
Directory Update/Teacher Assignments
8/13/2021 9:07 pm
The Wickliffe family directory will be hosted and managed via our membership toolkit site again this year. Please take a moment to verify your family information and add your child’s teacher assignment if you haven’t already done so!
...As other parents add the teacher assignment for their children, you can find and connect with the other students who have been assigned to your child's class - it's just one perk of being a PTO member!...
For details on how to do this, click here.
Here are the steps:
- Please match your student to their teacher:
- Go to wickliffepto.org/Open_Forms and sign in
- ***only if prompted, "create account" with membership toolkit using the email address this email was sent to (this is important as your email address links you to the contact information already set up for you in Membership Toolkit).
- Verify your family information and select the appropriate teacher name from the list for each of your students
- Review your directory publish preferences, and
- Click save.
If you notice a friend is missing their teacher assignment, please pass this tip on!
- Please pay PTO dues to access the directory:
If the $25 dues are a barrier to joining, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the fee to be waived.Read More
Thank you to all of our 2020-2021 sponsors!
Support from our sponsors enables us to find ways to provide education and enrichment opportunities for our students, while supporting our teachers and staff! Check out our sponsorships page to learn more about becoming a 2021/2022 Sponsor!